WBPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 08 Principal Vacancy. PG, Ph.D., M.Ed Pass candidates Apply for WBPSC Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as WBPSC Principal Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of WBPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of the WBPSC. So please visit here at the WBPSC Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the WBPSC vacancies on your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri India website. Whenever we get any new updates from the WBPSC Careers, then you will be notified via email.
WBPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 Details
WBPSC Principal Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Principal Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
- Salary: 144200-218200/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22/02/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15/03/2021
- Last date of payment of fees: 15/03/2021
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 16/03/2021
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 15/03/2021
- For SC/ST & PWD Candidates: No Fee
- For Others Candidates: 210/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 40 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 01/01/2021
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University/Institution in any subjects of Humanities, Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Music, Fine Arts, subject to the relaxations applicable to be specified categories as explained under the proviso-I.
- M.Ed. with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized university/Institution subject to the relaxations applicable to specified categories as explained under the proviso-I.
- Ph.D. degree in Education or in any pedagogic subjects offered in the Institution.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for this Job online through the WBPSC Official Website (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) on or before 15/03/2021
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on the Screening test & Interview.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of WBPSC Principal Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|