UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 712 Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021. Graduate Pass candidates Apply for UPSC Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as UPSC IAS Exam Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of UPSC. So please visit here at the UPSC Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the UPSC vacancies in your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri website. Whenever we get any new updates from the UPSC Careers, then you will be notified via email.
UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2021 Details
UPSC IAS Exam Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Indian Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary Examinations-2021
- No of Vacancy: 712 Posts
- Salary: As per rules
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04/03/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24/03/2021
- Last Date for Application Fee: 24/03/2021
- Pre Exam Date: 27 June 2021 (Postponed)
- New Pre Exam Date: 10 October 2021
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC/PH Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 01/08/2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from recognized University.
|How to Apply|
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for the Examination/Personality Test.
- The facility of withdrawal of Application is available for those candidates who do not want to appear for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix IIB of this Examination Notice
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of UPSC IAS Exam Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Download New Exam Date|
|Detail Notification||English | Hindi|
|Apply Online||Part I | Part II|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|