UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Declared: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited applications for the 151 Deputy Director (DD) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Ministry of Labour, and Employment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to UPSC Deputy Director (ESIC) Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Director (ESIC)|
|No. of Vacancy||151 Posts|
|Application Begin||13 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02 September 2021|
|Selection Process||Recruitment Test (RT) Followed By Interview|
UPSC Deputy Director Category Wise Vacancy 2021 Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
- Minimum Age – N/A
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 02/09/2021
- Application Begin – 13 August 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 02 September 2021
- Application Fee Last Date – 02 September 2021
Degree of a recognized university and Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.Degree of a recognized university and Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
UPSC Deputy Director (ESIC) selection criteria will be based on Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Sarkari Naukri through UPSC’s official website (https://upsconline.nic.in/) from 13.08.2021 to 02.09.2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.
Steps to Apply Online
- First of all, visit on https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Next, click on “UPSC Deputy Director (ESIC) Recruitment 2021” Link.
- Candidates Should Read All the Instruction Before Submitting a Online Application Form.
- After Read Advt, Click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Next, Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Take a Print out of Application for future use.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Conclusion:- I hope you have got all the information about “UPSC Deputy Director (ESIC) Recruitment 2021” available in our article. If you still want to ask us something, you can message us in the comment section below, we will try to respond to your message as soon as possible. Thank you.