UPPSC State Engineering Services Exam 2021 Declared: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently invited applications for the 281 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts through Combined State Engineering Services (General/Special) Examination 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Sarkari Naukri UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about UPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
UPPSC State Engineering Exam 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|No. of Vacancy||281 Posts|
|Salary||44900 to 142400/- Per Month|
|Application Begin||13 August 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||10 September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Paper I & II ) Objective Type & Interview.|
UPPSC AE Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Combined State Engineering Services (General) Examination 2021 (Assistant Engineer – AE)||271|
|Combined State Engineering Services (Special) Examination 2021 (Assistant Engineer – AE)||10|
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Starting Date for Registration – 13 August 2021
- Last Date for Registration – 10 September 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 10 September 2021
- Last Date for Final Submit Form – 13 September 2021
Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering Discipline from recognized University/Institute.
UPPSC Assistant Engineers selection criteria will be based on Written Exam (Paper I & II ) Objective Type & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Indian Oil official website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/) from 13 August 2021 (10:00 AM) to 10 September 2021 (5:00 PM). Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit on http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Find Advertisement at “Careers” Section on home Page.
- Next, click on “UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2021” Link.
- Candidates Should Read All the Instruction Before Submitting a Online Application Form.
- After Read Advt, Click on “Candidates Registration” Link.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Next, Click on Submit button.
- Take a Print out of Application for future use.