UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2021 invites Sarkari Result Naukri applications for the Free Job Alert posts of the 564 Combined State Agriculture Services Exam. B.Sc., M.Sc. Pass candidates Apply for UPPSC Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Examination of UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of the UPPSC. So please visit here at the Sarkari Naukri UPPSC Examination. there you will get all job Examinations and upcoming career Examinations from the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the Sarkari Result UPPSC vacancies on your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri website. Whenever we get any new updates from the Free Job Alert UPPSC Careers, then you will be notified via email.
UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Exam Notification 2021 Details
UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2021
Short Details of Examination
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Combined Agriculture Services Exam
- No of Vacancy: 564
- Salary: 44900 – 177500/-
- Starting Date: 29/12/2020
- Registration Last Date: 25/01/2021
- Application Fee: 25/01/2021
- Last Date: 29/01/2021
- Pre Exam Date: 01 August 2021
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: 125/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates of UP only: 65/-
- For PH Candidates: 25/-
- Payment Mode: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 01/07/2020
- District Horticulture Officer: B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Principal: B.Sc. (with Chemistry as a subject) or B.Sc. (Agriculture) OR two years Post-graduate Associate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology OR M.Sc. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. (Food Preservation)/M.Sc. (Food Science).
- Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch): Postgraduate degree in Agronomy and must be a graduate in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch): Postgraduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of origin OR Postgraduate degree in Botany and must be a graduate in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection): Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Plant pathology OR M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology must be a graduate in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch): Postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation and must be a graduate in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch): Postgraduate degree in the field relevant to agriculture must be a graduate in Agriculture.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for this Job Online through the UPPSC Official Website (http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in) from 29/12/2020 to 25/01/2021.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Process: UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Selection will be based on the Written Exam & Interview.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Examination of UPPSC Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Download Pre Exam Date Notice|
|Exam Postponed Notice|
|Details Examination||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|