UPCL has recently issued a notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Account Officer, Law Officer & Various Vacancy. B.E./B.Tech, LLB, MBA pass candidates can apply for this post before the last date. In this article, you can read all the details about Assistant Engineer like eligibility, eligibility criteria, job location, age limit, application fee, result, syllabus, salary, exam date, selection process, how to apply, etc.
If you want to see updates of the latest upcoming jobs of UPCL in your email inbox. Subscribe to our website. It’s free. After subscribing to the website, whenever we get any new updates from UPCL, you will be notified via email. In this article, all the information has been taken from the official notification of UPCL AE Recruitment 2021. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for this post.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Details
UPCL AE Notification 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Account Officer, Law Officer & Other Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 105 Posts
- Salary: 56100-206700/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/03/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16/04/2021
- Application Fee Last Date: 16/04/2021
- Submit Hard Copy Last Date: 26/04/2021
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates of UK: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Debit/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 01/01/2021
- Assistant Engineer (AE): Candidates should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering/Civil from a recognized Institute/University.
- Accounts Officer: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Finance).
- Law Officer: Candidates should be Graduate in Law from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer: Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Senior Industrial Engineer: Engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for this Job online through the UPCL Official Website (https://www.upcl.org/) from 17.03.2021 to 16.04.2021 and send a hard copy of the Online application along with self-attested all relevant document to the Coordinator (Test and Selection), Lambert Square Guest House, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand-263145 on or before 26.04.2021.
- Advt. No.: UPCL/2021/Rectt-01
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of UPCL AE Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|