UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021: Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently invited applications for the 75 Cartographer and Surveyor ( Group C) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to UKSSSC Cartographer and Surveyor Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about UKSSSC Group C Recruitment like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, admit card, exam date, result, merit list, etc.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
|Origination Name||Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Cartographer and Surveyor (Group C)|
|No. of Vacancy||75 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||December 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||03 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 September 2021|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Cartographer||60 Posts||29200 to 92300/- Per Month|
|Surveyor||15 Posts||35400 to 112400/- Per Month|
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs.300/-
- SC / ST : Rs.150/-
- Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only.
- Application Begin – 03/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 16/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date – 18/09/2021
- Exam Date – December 2021
- Cartographer – Class 10 High School from UP / Uttrakhand Board or Any Recognized Board in India. Certificate / Diploma in Civil Engineering OR Cartography Civil OR Architectural. For More Details Read the Notification.
- Surveyor – Diploma in Surveying Subject Or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the UKSSSC Recruitment official website (https://sssc.uk.gov.in/). Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted Online only. No application will be accepted offline.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of UKSSC.
- Click on “One Time Registration (OTR)” Option.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.