UKSSSC Driver Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently invited applications for the 164 Vehicle Driver, Actuator Driver & Dispatch Rider Posts in Various Departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to Uttarakhand Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application @sssc.uk.gov.in
In this article, you can read complete details about UKSSSC Driver Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
UKSSSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||Vehicle Driver|
|No. of Vacancy||164 Posts|
|Salary||21700 to 69100/- Level 03|
|Application Begin||27 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10 October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
UKSSSC Driver Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Application Begin – 27 August 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 10 October 2021
- Application Fee Last Date – 12 October 2021
- UKSSSC Driver Exam Date – December 2021
- Vehicle Driver & Actuator Driver – 8th class Pass from a recognized Board and Light & Heavy Vehicle Licence.
- Dispatch Rider – 10th class Pass from a recognized Board and Light & Heavy Vehicle Licence.
- For Gen/ OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD Candidates of Uttarakhand – Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode – Pay Exam Fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
UKSSSC Driver selection criteria will be based on Written Exam.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Sarkari Naukri through the UKSSSC’s official website (https://sssc.uk.gov.in/) from 27.08.2021 to 10.10.2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.