UKPSC Lower PCS Notification 2021 Declared: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently released the official notification for the recruitment of 190 Posts under Combined State (Civil) Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2021 (Lower PCS 2021). Interested and eligible candidates can apply to UKPSC Lower PCS Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about UKPSC Lower PCS Exam like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
UKPSC Lower PCS Notification 2021 Details
|Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lower PCS 2021|
|No. of Vacancy||190 Posts|
|Salary||Level 5, 6, 7|
|Application Begin||09 August 2021|
|Last Date||29 August 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- GEN/OBC/EWS Category – Rs. 176.55/-
- SC/ST Category of Uttarakhand – Rs. 86.55/-
- For PH Category – Rs. 26.55/-
- Payment Mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Application Begin – 09/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 29/08/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date – 29/08/2021
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the UKPSC Recruitment official website (https://ukpsc.gov.in/). Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only. No application will be accepted offline.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of UKPSC.
- Click on “Recent Update” section on home page.
- Find the advertisement for Lower PCS Posts.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Then, Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Next, Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Take a Print out of Application for future use.