TRB TN Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2021: Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TRB TN) has invited applications for the 2207 Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade – I. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Sarkari Naukri TRB Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about TRB Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Assistant Vacancy Notification 2021 like qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, etc.
Tamil Nadu TRB Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
|Board Name||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Education Directors Grade-I and Computer Instructor Grade-I|
|No. of Vacancy||2207 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 36900-116600/- Level 18|
|Application Begin||16 September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17 October 2021|
|Examination Date||13, 14 & 15 November 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
- Minimum Age – N/A
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Date of Publication – 09 September 2021
- Application Begin – 16 September 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 17 October 2021
- Date of Written Examination – 13, 14 & 15 November 2021
- Post Graduate Assistant – Post Graduate with at least 50% marks in the same subject from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution OR and B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed., from any NCTE recognized institution.
- Physical Education Director – Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education.
- Computer Instructor – Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.
- For General/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC, SCA, ST / PWD – Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode – Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
TRB Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2021 selection process will be based on Writtent Examination. which will be conducted on 13, 14 & 15 November 2021.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through TN TRB’s official website (http://trb.tn.nic.in/) from 16 September 2021 to 17 October 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.