TNPSC CESE Exam Notification 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 537 Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination-2021. Diploma Pass candidates Apply for TNPSC Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as TNPSC CESE Exam Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of TNPSC CESE Exam Notification 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of TNPSC. So please visit here at the TNPSC Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the TNPSC vacancies in your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri Website. Whenever we get any new updates from the TNPSC Careers, then you will be notified via email.
TNPSC CESE Exam Notification 2021 Details
TNPSC CESE Exam Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination-2021
- No of Vacancy: 537 Posts
- Salary: 35400-112400/- Per Month
- Date of Notification: 05/03/2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05/03/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04/04/2021
- The date for Written Exam (Paper I & II): 06/06/2021
- The date for Written Examination Result: Jul 2021
- The date for Certificate Verification: Sep 2021
- The date for Counselling: Oct 2021
- One-Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Written Exam Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM & Other: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 01/07/2021
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department: A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government.
- Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director-General of Employment and Training, Government of India, or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms and Textiles Department: i) Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification. ii) Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognized Institute of Handloom Technology.
- Junior Engineer in Fisheries Department: Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone apprenticeship training for a period of not less than one year under the Government of India Schemes or State Government apprenticeship training scheme.
|More Important Details|
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this job online through the TNPSC official website (https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/) on or before 04/04/2021.
- Advertisement No: 581
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examinations/Certificate Verification.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of TNPSC CESE Exam Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|