Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the posts of the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancy. LLB Pass candidates Apply for Supreme Court Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as Supreme Court Law Clerk Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of the Supreme Court. So please visit here at the Supreme Court Recruitment. There you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from the Supreme Court India. We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the Supreme Court vacancies on your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri India website. Whenever we get any new updates from the Supreme Court Careers, then you will be notified via email.
Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 Details
Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
Supreme Court Careers
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: Not Mention
- Salary: 65000/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01/02/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28/02/2021
- Candidates will be required to pay the Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only. The fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through the payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 28/02/2021
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must know about computers including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for this Job online through the Supreme Court Official Website (https://jobapply.in/) on or before 28/02/2021
- Job Location: Delhi
- Selection Process: Selection shall be made based on Written Test and Interview. Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, a merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed. Short-listed candidates, three times of actual requirement, in the order of merit, will be called for an Interview. A final select list shall be prepared as per requirement based on Written Test and Interview.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of Supreme Court Law Clerk Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|