RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 1019 Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant Vacancy. B.E./B.Tech., M.Sc. Pass candidates Apply for RVUNL Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as RVUNL Junior Engineer Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of RVUNL. So please visit here at the RVUNL Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the RVUNL vacancies on your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri India website. Whenever we get any new updates from the RVUNL Careers, then you will be notified via email.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details
RVUNL Junior Engineer Notification 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 1019 Posts
- Salary: Level 8 to 10
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07/06/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21/06/2021
- 21 to 40 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 16/03/2021
- Junior Engineer (JE): Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in relevant Engineering discipline as a regular student or AMIE.
- Junior Chemist: Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate or higher full-time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent. OR Full-time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years’ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course OR Graduate with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate. Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for this Job online through the RVUNL Official Website (http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/) on or before 21/06/2021
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on a common written competitive exam.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of RVUNL Junior Engineer Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|