RSMSSB Fireman & AFO Recruitment 2021 Declared: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently invited applications for the 629 Fireman & Assistant Fire Officer (AFO) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to Rajasthan Fireman Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application on its website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
In this article, you can read complete details about Rajasthan Fireman & AFO Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
RSMSSB Fireman & AFO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Post Name||Fireman & AFO|
|No. of Vacancy||629 Posts|
|Salary||Level 08 for Fireman, Level 04 for AFO According to 7th CPC Pay Scale|
|Application Begin||18 August 2021|
|Last Date||16 September 2021|
Category Wise Rajasthan Fireman & AFO Vacancy Details 2021
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Application Begin – 18/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 16/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date – 16/09/2021
- RSMSSB Fireman & AFO Exam Date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
Assistant Fire Officer (AFO) – Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Assistant Fire Officer Degree.
Fireman – 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board with 6 Month Fireman Training.
The selection criteria will be based on examination.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Sarkari Naukri through the RSMSSB’s official website (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin) from 18 August 2021 to 16 September 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only. No application will be accepted offline.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit on https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Click on “Registration” Button.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Next, Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Take a Print out of Application for future use.