RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for engagement of 20 numbers of apprentices in Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) trade under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st September 2021. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
In this article, you can read all the details about RRCAT Trade Apprentice like Qualification, job location, age limit, application fee, exam result, syllabus, salary, exam date, selection process, how to apply, etc. All the candidates join our social group so that you do not miss any job updates coming from RRCAT, you will get the links of the social group in the sidebar of our website from where you can easily join the group. For Regularly RRCAT Careers Updates, all candidates visit our main RRCAT page RRCAT Recruitment.
RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours of 15/06/2021 to 1500 hours of 12/07/2021 on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal.
- The reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes – non-creamy layer (OBC-NCL) will be as per the extant provisions of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Efforts will be made to reserve places for SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) as per the ratio / percentage suggested in extant provisions of Apprenticeship Rules 1992. Out of 20 training places, 3 are reserved for SC, 4 are reserved for ST and 3 are reserved for OBC (non-creamy layer only).
- If the number of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes is insufficient to fill up the training places reserved for them, then the shortfall may be filled by the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes. Similarly, if the number of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes is insufficient to fill up the training places reserved for them, then the shortfall may be filled by the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes. If some training places reserved for either Schedules Tribes or Scheduled Castes or both are still left unfilled, then these training places may be filled by candidates not belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.
- If the number of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer) is insufficient to fill up the training places reserved for them, then the shortfall may be filled by candidates not belonging to the Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer).
- Age Limits: The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years; i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/09/1999 and 31/08/2003.
- Amount of Stipend: The stipend is ₹ 7750/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty) per month.
- Apprentice Registration: All aspiring candidates must be registered on the NAPS portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.
RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Links