RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently invited applications for the 43 Statistical Officer (SO) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to Rajasthan PSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
In this article, you can read complete details about RPSC Statistical Officer Notification 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Statistical Officer (SO)|
|No. of Vacancy||43 Posts|
|Application Begin||03 September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02 October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Academic Merit & Interview|
Category Wise RPSC Statistical Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Application Begin – 03 September 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 02 October 2021
- Application Fee Last Date – 02 October 2021
Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics with paper in Statistics/ Commerce with Statistics OR M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics and A certificate (RS-CIT course) or equivalent.
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) – Rs.350/-
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode – Pay Exam Fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
RPSC Statistical Officer selection criteria will be based on Written Examination, Academic Merit & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Sarkari Naukri through the RPSC’s official website (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in//) from 03.09.2021 to 02.10.2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.