RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 841 Office Attendant Vacancy Admit Card Download. 10th Pass candidates Apply for RBI Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as RBI Office Attendant Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of the RBI. So please visit here at the RBI Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the RBI vacancies on your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri website. Whenever we get any new updates from the RBI Careers, then you will be notified via email.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Download Details
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Office Attendant Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 841 Posts
- Salary: 10940/- Per Month
- Starting Date: 24/02/2021
- Last Date: 15/03/2021
- Application Fee: 15/03/2021
- Exam Date: April 09 & 10, 2021
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 01/02/2021
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT. In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply. Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the domicile status of the candidate. A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for this Job online through the RBI Official Website (https://www.rbi.org.in/) on or before 15/03/2021
- Job Location: All India
- Selection Process: RBI Office Attendant Selection will be based on Online Test & Language Proficiency Test.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of RBI Office Attendant Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Admit Card Download|
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|