PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021: Pune District Central Co-operative Bank (PDCC Bank), Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the 356 Clerk Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to PDCC Clerk Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 Details
|Bank Name||Pune District Central Co-operative Bank|
|No. of Vacancy||356 Posts|
|Salary||22000/- Per Month|
|Application Begin||07 August 2021|
|Last Date||15 August 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
Clerks – 356 Posts
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 30/06/2021
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 885/-
- Reserved Category – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Debit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
- Application Begin – 07/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 16/08/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date – 17/08/2021
Graduate from any recognized University and Certificate in MSC-IT.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the PDCC Bank Recruitment official website (https://www.pdccbank.co.in/). Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only. No application will be accepted offline.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of PDCC Bank.
- Click on “Careers” section on home page.
- Find the advertisement for Clerk Posts.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Then, Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Next, Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Take a Print out of Application for future use.