OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently invited applications for the 37 Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to OPSC AHO Vacancy 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about Odisha PSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy Notification 2021 like qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, etc.
OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO)|
|No. of Vacancy||37 Posts|
|Registration Begin||10 September 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||30 September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
OPSC AHO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
- OPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Group B Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Programmer Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Registration Begin – 10 September 2021
- Last Date for Registration – 30 September 2021
- Last Date for Application Fee – 30 September 2021
- Last Date for Final Submit Form – 08 October 2021
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture from any recognized University.
- For GEN/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer selection criteria will be based on two steps:-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Sarkari Naukri through the OPSC Recruitment Official website (https://www.opsc.gov.in/) from 10.09.2021 to 30.09.2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit OPSC Official Website.
- Final “What’s New” Section on home page.
- Click on “OPSC AHO Recruitment Advertisement 2021” Link
- Read instructions carefully before apply online.
- After read, go back and click on “Apply Online” Link on “menu” Section.
- OPSC AHO Online Form 2021 will open, fill required details.
- Finally, submit online form and take hard copy of online form for future use.