NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has recently invited applications for the 75 Fresher Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about NLC Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, etc.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Post Name||Fresher Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||75 Posts|
|Salary||8766/- Per Month|
|Application Begin||09 August 2021|
|Last Date||18 August 2021|
Fresher Apprentice – 75 Posts
- Minimum Age – 16 Years
- Maximum Age – N/A
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/06/2021
- Application Begin – 09/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 18/08/2021
- For Fitter, Electrician, Welder – Candidates Should have passed 10th Class.
- MLT Pathology, Radiology – 12th (HSC) Biology/Science Group.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the NLC India Recruitment official website (https://web.nlcindia.in/). Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted hard copy by post/ drop on Collection Box to this address – பொதுமேலாளர், கற்றல் மற்றும் மேம்பாட்டு மையம், என்.எல்.சி இந்தியா நிறுவனம், வட்டம் -20, நெய்வேலி – 607803.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of NLC.
- Click on the careers section’s subsection Trainees Apprentices.
- Find the advertisement for Engagement of Freshers Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprentices Act.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Click On Submit application
- Take a Print out of Application for future use.
- Finally, Send the hard copy through prescribed mode.