NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 has recently issued a notification for the posts of 275 Nursing Officer, Computer Programmer & Other Vacancy. B.Sc., Post Graduate, MBBS pass candidates can apply for this post before the last date. In this article, you can read all the details about NIMHANS Nursing Officer like eligibility, eligibility criteria, job location, age limit, application fee, result, syllabus, salary, exam date, selection process, how to apply, etc.
If you want to see updates of the latest upcoming jobs of NIMHANS in your email inbox. Subscribe to Sarkari Naukri India website. It’s free. After subscribing to the website, whenever we get any new updates from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS), you will be notified via email. In this article, all the information has been taken from the official notification of NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for this post.
NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
NIMHANS Nursing Officer Notification 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Nursing Officer, Computer Programmer & Other Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 275 Posts
- Salary: As per rules
- Pay Level: Level – 06 to 11
- Posting Date: 29/05/2021
- Last Date: 28/06/2021
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.885/-
- Payment Mode: Online (SBI Collect).
- Minimum Age: –
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 28/06/2021
- Nursing Officer: B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing OR B.Sc.(Post Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Registered at Nurses & Midwife in State/INC.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular): Ph.D. (Basic / Medical Sciences) and One year experience.
- Computer Programmer: Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications with knowledge in statistical applications.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Post MD / MBBS.
- Speech Therapist and Audiologist: First or High Second class in Master degree in Speech Pathology and or Audiology or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Board.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Human Genetics): I OR II Class Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences from a recognized University / Institution.
- Teacher for MR Children: II Class / BA / B.Sc. of a recognized University with Psychology as one of the subjects.
- Assistant Dietician: B.Sc. Degree in Science and Diploma in Dietetics of a recognized University /Institution.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply for this Job through the prescribed application form along with the transaction/payment details with self-attested all relevant documents send to the Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India, on or before 28/06/2021.
- Advt. No.: NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–1/2021-22
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Selection Process: NIMHANS Nursing Officer selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of NIMHANS Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Payment of Fee|
|Official Website ||Click Here|