NCRB Inspector Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 12 Inspector Vacancy. Here you can Find All details about this Job as NCRB Inspector Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of NCRB Inspector Recruitment 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of NCRB. So please visit here at the NCRB Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the NCRB vacancies in your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri website. Whenever we get any new updates from the NCRB Careers, then you will be notified via email.
NCRB Inspector Recruitment 2021 Details
NCRB Inspector Notification 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Inspector Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 12 Posts
- Salary: 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Posting Date: 27/03/2021
- Last Date: 21/05/2021
- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of a receipt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment on a deputation basis: Officers from any State or Union Territory Police Force or Central Government Departments and passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts. (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; OR (ii) Officers of the rank of Sub-inspector of Police or of equivalent rank in the Pay Band 2, Rs 9300-34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- with five years’ service in the grade including two years of experience in Finger Print Analysis.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Applications of suitable officers who are eligible, willing, and can be relieved immediately, if selected, may please be forwarded to this Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037] in the prescribed proforma (available at Bureau’s website www.ncrb.gov.in) along with complete and up-to-date APAR Dossiers of the officers (for the last five available and recorded years) within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy in the Employment News.
- Advt. No.: 35/2/2015-Ad.I(B)/NCRB
- Job Location: Delhi
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of NCRB Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|