MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has recently invited applications for the 21 Personal Assistant (PA) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to MPHC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, admit card, exam date, result, cutoff, merit list, etc.
MPHC PA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Application Begin||17 August 2021|
|Last Date||30 September 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
Personal Assistant (PA) – 21 Posts
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 30/09/2021
- General, Other State – Rs. 922.16/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 722.16/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
- Application Begin – 17/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 30/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date – 30/09/2021
Graduate of any recognized University. Shorthand Examination in English from recognized Board of Shorthand Typewriting Examination @ 80 words minute. 1-year Diploma in Computer Application from the institution recognized by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the MPHC Recruitment official website (https://mphc.gov.in/). Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted Online only. No application will be accepted offline.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of MP High Court.
- Click on “https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/” this Link.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application for future use.