IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has recently invited applications for the 650 Assistant Manager Grade “A” Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to IDBI Bank Grade A Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of Bank||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|No. of Vacancy||650 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.8.00 Lakhs (annual income)|
|Application Begin||10 August 2021|
|Last Date||22 August 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – 650 Posts
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, E Challan.
- Application Begin – 10/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 22/08/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date – 22/08/2021
- Last date for printing your application – 06/09/2021
A Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of
the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective
in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||–|
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the IDBI Bank Recruitment official website (https://www.idbibank.in/) from 10 August 2021 to 22 August 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only. No application will be accepted offline.
Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take a printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of the personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of IDBI Bank.
- Click on “Careers” section on home page.
- Find the advertisement for Assistant Manager Posts.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Then, Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Upload documents like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Next, Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Take a Print out of Application for future use.