ICSIL Staff Nurse & Technician Recruitment 2021 has recently issued a notification for the posts of 76 Staff Nurse & Technician Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. 12th, GNM, B.Sc, Diploma pass candidates can apply for this post before the last date. In this article, you can read all the details about ICSIL Staff Nurse & Technician like eligibility, eligibility criteria, job location, age limit, application fee, result, syllabus, salary, exam date, selection process, how to apply, etc.
If you want to see updates of the latest upcoming jobs of ICSIL in your email inbox. Subscribe to Sarkari Naukri India website. It’s free. After subscribing to the website, whenever we get any new updates from Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), you will be notified via email. In this article, all the information has been taken from the official notification of ICSIL Staff Nurse & Technician Recruitment 2021. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for this post.
ICSIL Delhi Staff Nurse & Technician Recruitment 2021 Details
ICSIL Staff Nurse & Technician Notification 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Staff Nurse & Technician Vacancy
- No of Vacancy: 76 Posts
- Salary: 34164 to 52533/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27/05/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28/05/2021
- One time Registration Fees: Rs.1000/-
- Minimum Age: –
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
- Age Calculate on 28/05/2021
- Staff Nurse: Diploma General Nursing and Midwifery Or “A” Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized institution under the Nursing Council of India. Registered Nurse under Nursing Council of India and post qualification experience of at least 5 years OR Bachelor in Nursing Sciences or post basic Nursing course recognized institution under the Nursing Council of India. Registered Nurse under Nursing Council of India and post qualification experience of at least 2 years.
- OT Technician: Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with science and Operation Room Assistant Course/CSSD Course/Perfusionist Course from a recognized institution and 05 Years experience OR B. Sc. From recognized university and 02 years of experience.
- Radiography Technician: Sr. Secondary (10+2) with science from a recognized board/university and Certificate in Radiography OR Diploma in radiography OR Radiological Technology 02 Years and Post qualification 05 years experience OR B. Sc. (Radiography/Radiological Technology) and post qualification experience of at least 2 years.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in MLT from a recognized institution and Post qualification 05 years experience OR B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) and post-qualification 02 years experience.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this Sarkari Naukri online through the ICSIL official website (http://icsil.in/) from 27/05/2021 to 28/05/2021.
- Job Location: Delhi
- Selection Process: ICSIL Staff Nurse & Technician selection will be based on Interaction/document verification.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of ICSIL Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|