ICSE Time Table: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) Is Update ICSE Time Table/Date Sheet 2021 for Class 10th & 12th Examination 2021. Now candidates can download time table/date sheet 2021.
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, the Year 2021 results will be issued through the Conveners to the Heads of Schools by the month of July 2021. The results will NOT be available from the office of the Council in New Delhi. Queries about the results by candidates/parents/guardians will not be entertained by the Council.
- ICSE Time Table 2021 for 12th Class Download: Click Here
- ICSE Time Table 2021 for 10th Class Download: Click Here
ICSE Time Table 2021 Instructions To Candidates
TEACHERS are advised to take care that their pupils are carefully drilled to carry out the following directions.
1. Be seated in the Examination Room five minutes before the time fixed for the start of the examination in the subject.
2. If an Examination Paper for which you are not entered is handed to you, or if the questions indicate that a map or any other stationery should also have been given out, bring it to the attention of the Supervising Examiner at once.
3. Attend carefully to all general directions that may be given at the head of a paper, e.g. directions attempting the number of questions that may be answered, etc.
4. You are advised to answer only that number of questions as mentioned in the question paper.
5. On the Top-sheet of the Standard Answer Booklet, you are to put your signature in the space provided for the purpose. DO NOT write or scribble anywhere on the Top-sheet.
6. Clearly and correctly write your UID (Unique Identification Number), Index Number, and Subject on the Top-sheet of the Standard Answer Booklet in the space provided. This information should also be given on the front sheet of each continuation booklet used. If you are using loose maps, graph papers, etc. write this information on these also. All entries on the Answer Booklet are to be made with a Black / Blue ball-point pen ONLY.
7. Write on both sides of the answer booklet and leave a margin at both the right-hand and the left-hand edges. Begin the answer to each separate part of a question on a separate line.
8. Write the number of the question clearly in the left-hand margin at the beginning of each answer. Do not copy the question. Be careful to use the same system of numbering as that used in the question paper. Leave a blank space after the answer to each question.
9. Remember that handwriting and spelling will be taken into account. You may use a fountain pen or ballpoint pen for writing your answers, but pencils may be used only for diagrams. Bring mathematical and drawing instruments and color pencils for subjects for which they will be needed. The use of any electronic devices, hand, desk, or other types of calculating machines is not permitted.
10. In addition to the time indicated in the timetable for writing the paper, 15 minutes time is given for reading the questions.
11. Read the questions very carefully. Time should not be wasted in writing down information that is not asked for as no marks will be given for it.
12. Do not spend too much time on one or two questions so as to leave yourself no time to answer the others.
13. When the time allotted for writing the examination has concluded, arrange your answer scripts sequentially in ORDER, THE FIRST PAGE AT THE TOP, etc. See that they have your Index Number, UID (Unique Identification Number), and Subject are written on them. Fasten them together at the lefthand top corner and hand them over unfolded.