IBPS Recruitment 2021-2022 And All-new Sarkari Result Naukri Exam Notification and upcoming Latest Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Careers are updated on this page. For all the candidates seeking the IBPS Exam Date, all updates like the Sarkari Exam, IBPS Admit Card, Answer Key, IBPS Result, etc from the official site of IBPS Careers on this page are giving here at the earliest. To get all the information related to IBPS Recruitment, subscribe to the website.
All government jobs released from India are given on this page All the candidates who are want to work in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment can find the Sarkari Naukri related to their qualification on this page. Here you can find IBPS jobs for both Fresher and Experience Candidates. To get all the updates of this page on your email, subscribe to the website that all the updates from the IBPS Recruitment Notification are sent to your email. Our team keeps an eye on the IBPS Notification. Because Sarkari Naukri India Website wants any notification to reach very fast near you.
IBPS Recruitment 2021-2022
About IBPS Recruitment 2021-2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
After the nationalization of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising was unsatisfactory. Thus, the banks asked the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to design a selection testing process through which they could hire proficient candidates. And as a result, a small unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was established to handle these types of projects. A few years later, in 1984, PSS was converted into IBPS.
The exams conducted by IBPS are as follows:
- IBPS PO/MT exam takes place for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees’ in the participating banks, which are national public sector banks.
- IBPS SO exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- IBPS Clerk exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-I Officers in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Probationary Officers post in National Public Sector Banks.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam takes place for the recruitment of Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Clerk post in National Public Sector Banks.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III exams take place for the recruitment of Scale-II and Scale-III Officers in Regional Rural Banks, the post of Officer Scale-II are equivalent to Specialist Officer post and Officer Scale-III post is equivalent to Senior Manager in National Public Sector Banks…Read more.
Short Details of IBPS Recruitment:-
- Chairman: Mr.Rajkiran Rai
- Director: Shri Harideesh Kumar B
- Founder: A. S. Deshpande
- Founded: 1975
- Type of business: Government Autonomous Recruitment Body
- Purpose: Recruitment of Banking Personnel
- Website: https://www.ibps.in/