IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently invited applications for the 282 Group C Civilian Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application. 282 posts will be recruited for the posts of Superintendent, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Cook, Painter, Hindi Typist, and other posts of IAF Civilian category.
In this article, you can read complete details about IAF Civilian Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, admit card, exam date, result, cutoff, merit list, etc.
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Civilian Group C|
|No. of Vacancy||282 Posts|
|Salary||18000 to 25500/-|
|Application Begin||08 August 2021|
|Last Date||30 days (7 September 2021) from the date of advertisement|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
IAF Group C Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|HQ Maintenance Command||153 Posts|
|HQ Eastern Air Command||32 Posts|
|HQ South Western Air Command||11 Posts|
|Independent Units||1 Post|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||5 Posts|
|Mess Staff||9 Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18 Posts|
|House Keeping Staff||15 Posts|
|Hindi Typist||3 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||10 Posts|
|Store Keeper||3 Posts|
|Supt (Store)||5 Posts|
|Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver||3 Posts|
IAF Civilian Group C Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 07/09/2021
IAF Group C Important Dates:
- Last date of application submission – 30 days (7 September 2021) from the date of advertisement published in employment newspaper dated 7 to 13 August 2021.
IAF Civilian Qualification:
- Superintendent – Graduate from a recognized University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th class from a recognized board.
- Store Keeper – 12th class or equivalent.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation from a recognized Board with a certificate or diploma in catering.
- Painter, Carpenter, Cooper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker, A/C Mech, Fitter, House Keeping Staff, Laundryman, Mess Staff, MTS, Tailor, Tradesman – 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Hindi Typist – 12th passed from a recognized Board.
How to Apply for IAF Group C Recruitment 2021:
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit applications through the offline mode at the Indian Air Force. Applications sent through Registered post/speed post/courier will be accepted within 30 days (7 September) from the date of advertisement published in employment newspaper dated 07 to 13 August 2021.
Mode of Selection:
- All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be short listed and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Short listed candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.