HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the posts of the 15 Horticulture Development Officer (HDO) Vacancy. M.Sc pass candidates Apply for HPPSC Job Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Sarkari Job as HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, Result, Syllabus, salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. For more Information, Also Read the Official Notification of HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Recruitment 2021 On the Official Website.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates of the HPPSC. So please visit here at the HPPSC Recruitment. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notifications from the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). We are also updated on that page. To get all the updates related to the HPPSC vacancies on your email. Subscribe to the this website. Whenever we get any new updates from the HPPSC Careers, then you will be notified via email.
HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer (HDO) Recruitment 2021 Details
HPPSC HDO Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
| Vacancy Detail|
- Post Name: Horticulture Development Officer (HDO)
- No of Vacancy: 15
- Salary: 10300-34800/- (G.P.5000) Per Month
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 05/02/2021
- Closing Date for Application: 04/03/2021, 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Fee: 04/03/2021, 11:59 PM
- General Category/EWS: Rs. 400/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C./BPL of
H.P./EWS (BPL): Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates/Ex-Servicemen of H.P. : No Fee
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through “e Payment Gateway”.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Age Calculate on 01/01/2021
- M.Sc. Horticulture/Agriculture in any one of the following disciplines/Subjects:-
- Pomology, Fruit Breeding & Genetic Resources, Post Harvest Technology/Fruit Technology,Floriculture & Land Scaping, Mycology & Plant Pathology/Entomoloy & Apiculture or Biotechnology, Vegetable Crops, Microbiology, Soil Science & water Management, Agriculture Economics & Agriculture Statistics, Agriculture Extension, M.Sc. Food Technology,Master of Science (Horticulture) Fruit Science, Master of Science (Horticulture) Vegetable Science, Master of Science (Horticulture) Floriculture and Land Scape Architecture, Master of Science (Agriculture) Plant Pathology, , Master of Science (Agriculture) Entomology,Master of Science (Agriculture) Nematology, Master of Science (Agriculture) , Seed Science and Technology, Master of Science (Agriculture) Soil Science, Master of Science (Agriculture), Agricultural Economics,Master of Science Food Technology, Master of Science Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Master of Science Microbiology, Master of Science Statistics and Post Graduate Associateship in Fruit and Vegetable Technology equivalent to M.Sc. Horticulture(Post Harvest Technology) and Master of Science(Agriculture) Specialization in Plant Breeding & Genetics.
|How to Apply|
- How to Apply: Candidates may apply for this job online through the HPPSC official website (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/) on or before 04/03/2021.
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Selection Process: HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Selection will be based on Computer Based Test / Offline Test (Objective Or Descriptive/ Examination/ Personality Test/ Final Selection.
|“Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Vacancy Before Apply”|
| Important Links |
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|