Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has invited applications for the 168 Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application.
In this article, you can read complete details about Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, admit card, exam date, result, etc.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of Company||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|No. of Vacancy||168 Posts|
|Salary||18000-25000/- (Per Month)|
|Starting Date||05 July 2021|
|Last Date||25 July 2021|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice||120 Posts|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48 Posts|
- For Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University/ lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates should born between 01/08/1994 & 01/08/2003
- Age relaxation is as per rules.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05/07/2021
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to BPCL: 20/07/2021
- Last date for applying to BPCL: 25/07/2021
How to Apply
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again.