BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy Recruitment invites applications for the posts of 01 IT Assistant Vacancy Sarkari Naukri 2020. B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Pass candidates Apply in BECIL Recruitment Before the Last Date. Here you can Find All details about this Job as IT Assistant Qualifications, eligibility criteria, Job Location, Age Limit, salary, etc. For more Information, Also Read Official Notification of BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy.
If You want to see the Latest Other career updates related to the BECIL Recruitment. So please visit the website Regularly. there you will get all job notifications and upcoming career notification from Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. We are also updated on this Website. To get all the updates related to these vacancies in your email. Subscribe to the Sarkari Naukri website. Whenever we get any new updates from the BECIL Careers, then you will be notified via email.
|BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy Short Details 2020|
|Post Name||IT Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Salary (Pay Scale)|
Rs.25,000/- (Per Month)
BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
|Qualification Of BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy|
1 st Class Diploma in Computer Engineering / Information technology of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in diploma course and 03 years in the AMC maintenance related activities life PC, Printer, Scanner, Conference room equipment’s networking, etc. in government/PSU / State PSU organization or medium / large private sector organization Or B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Information technology and 01 years in the AMC maintenance related activities like PC, Printer, Scanner, Conference room equipment’s, networking, etc. in government/PSU/State PSU organization or medium / large private sector organization
|How to Apply In BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy|
|The application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of the fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference. In case of any doubt/help please email as below: For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: [email protected] For queries other than technical: [email protected] the Last date for submission of application forms is 21 September 2020.|
|BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy Important Links|
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|The Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|BECIL Other Jobs||Click Here|
General Instructions of BECIL IT Assistant Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be no more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- The candidate is required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number.
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste
Certificate scanned Images.
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email Scanned copy of documents to the mentioned Email Id on the last
page of the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.