Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has recently invited applications for the 190 Specialist Officers (SO) Scale I & II Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021 before the last date of application @https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in
In this article, you can read complete details about Bank of Maharashtra SO Notification 2021 like eligibility criteria, qualification, important dates, application fee, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, cutoff, merit list/selection list, etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Details
|Bank Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers (SO) Scale I & II|
|No. of Vacancy||190 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.36,000 – Rs.69,810/- Per Month|
|Application Begin||01 September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||19 September 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination & Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra SO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Specialist Officers (SO) Scale I||100 Posts|
|Specialist Officers (SO) Scale-II||90 Posts|
Category Wise Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Bank of Maharashtra SO Salary 2021 Details
|Specialist Officers (SO) Scale I||Rs.36000 to 63840/- Per Month|
|Specialist Officers (SO) Scale-II||Rs.48170 to 69810/- Per Month|
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit as on 31/12/2020
- Application Begin – 01 September 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 25 September 2021
- Application Fee Last Date – 25 September 2021
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I) – 4-year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry /Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture.
- Security Officer (Scale II) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University and 5 years’ experience as an officer in Indian Army not below the rank of Captain and service in Police and Central Para Military forces / Central Police.
- Law Officer (Scale II) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law and 5 years experience.
- HR / Personnel Officer (Scale II) – Graduate and Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree or Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law and 3 years Experience.
- IT Support Administrator (Scale I) – B. Tech or B.E in any of the following streams: – Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication Or MCA Or M.Sc. Computer Science and 1 years Experience.
- DBA(MSSQL/ORACLE) (Scale II), Windows Administrator (Scale II), Product Support Engineer (Scale II), Network & Security Administrator (Scale II) & Email Administrator (Scale II) – B. Tech or B.E in any of the following streams: – Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication Or MCA Or M.Sc. Computer Science and 3 years Experience.
- For UR / EWS / OBC Candidates- Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.118/-
- For PwBD & Women Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 selection criteria will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Sarkari Naukri through the Bank of Maharashtra’s Official website (https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/) from 01.09.2021 to 25.09.2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted online mode only.
Steps to Apply Online:
- First of all, Visit the Bank of Maharashtra’s Official website.
- Now Click on “Current Openings” Section on home page.
- Now Click on Advertisement of Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021.
- Read (Advt. AX1/ST/RP/Specialist Officers in Scale I & II/2021-22) carefully before apply.
- Fill All Requried the Details.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Finally, Take a Print out of Application for Future Use.